Your business needs advertising and exposure One of the best ways to get those things is with printed materials that show who you are, what you do and why you are the best choice.
In these days of digital communication, some may feel that spending the money for printing is no longer necessary, but a well-designed business card and attractive advertising materials still appeal to many. It is handy to have a product you can browse through and not have to look it up online all the time. This tells customers what they need to know and how to reach you.
So how can you find the best company to produce these things for you? We will provide some tips and information that will help you decide what will work best for you. Printing companies have a wealth of knowledge and expertise to share and can make your business stand out with the right printed materials.
1. Decide what your needs are? Do you just want letterhead and business cards or will you also need brochures, signs, banners and inventory giveaways with your name on it such as fridge magnets or key chains? Many companies have resources for extras.
2. Do you need more than printing services such as a graphic artist? What about mailing list support services? Will your business software be compatible with theirs? How much advance notice do they require for projects?
3. Ask other business people for recommendations?
Do they use one reliable company that can take care of all their needs? Get information from different printing companies to see what kind of service packages they offer including time frames and costs. Are there jobs they do not do?
4. Get samples of their work. Who are their most prominent customers? Is their staff friendly and knowledgeable? Ask for references. Are they Eco-friendly? Do they deliver to you?
5. Do some research. Look at their Facebook page. Read customer reviews and check their business rating. Who is their largest competitor? Are their prices competitive?
Most printing companies have staff who can work with you to set up your documents and business samples and logos. Try a small reasonable project the first time and see what you and your customers think about the quality of their work. You will want neatly produced and cut, packaged, smudge free, error free and properly sized materials. Make sure that any files you supply to printing companies are error free and accurate. Check and check again. This is a representation of you and your business. If you are looking for a Brisbane print shop there are numerous companies that provide these services. Below are the top 3 according to Google, but do your own research also.