1. The Backyard Or Patio Is Overlooked – A big place that items, like something that is important, is left in a backyard or patio. That may be due to weather or time constraints. Go through the area lots of times to make sure that you have everything. Remember that once you are gone from that home, and the new owner comes in, you can’t get your possession back, so it is very important to make sure that you have everything that is yours. Even if someone is helping you, go back and look again for yourself.
2. Bathroom Closets Are Often Overlooked Places Too – Double check all bathrooms, you might want to triple check them. Many people have left things behind in their bathrooms. Small items just get overlooked. Scan the entire room before calling it done.
3. Right By Your Car Is Another Area Where Items Are Forgotten – Lots of times, when people are moving, then are in a hurry. Things can be left or misplaced, right by their vehicle. Stop, and take a few moments to look around to make sure nothing is left. Things can fall out of the vehicle, and be left behind, so it is important to look all around the vehicle to make sure that you have everything.
4. Secret Hiding Places That You Just Forgot About – Some people have hidden compartments in their home. They put things in there for safekeeping, and then forget about them. Make sure that you check all of your secret compartments before you leave your home, so that you are not leaving anything behind.
5. Under Carpets That Lift Up – Carpeting that lifts up usually hides a bunch of smaller items. Some of these items are jewelry, paperwork, small knickknacks and other smaller items. Remember to go through your house, and look under carpets so that you can get your things before it is too late. Many things are left behind that shouldn’t be.
When you are moving house, it is stressful, and you are under time constraints. It is important to have the help of people you trust, and to stay calm at all times. Pay attention to the areas listed above, so you don’t forget any of your possessions during your move. Many people have forgotten their possessions by overlooking certain key spots as listed above, and they or you can’t get them back, so it is best to take the extra bit of time to check, and make sure that you have everything that is yours.